Here is some homework, preparation or resources to download to make things easier on the day of the workshop.
It will help safe time and let you get the most out of the workshop.
Needed for Most Workshops.
- Pen and paper or note-taking software
Needed for specific workshops:
Want to setup an online store?
- Need to have a working local development environment (DesktopServer, WAMP, MAMP, Vagrant etc.) See tutorial for DesktopServer
- Need to have a working version of WordPress running in that environment
- Download WooCommerce if possible
There will be a flash stick with WordPress, WooCommerce and other files if needed but if you can be prepared it means we can get through a lot more.
Developing Child Themes
- Locally set up WordPress installation (Bitnami WordPress, WAMP, MAMP, or DesktopServer) with Twenty-Sixteen WordPress Theme
- Text editor of own choice (NotePad ++ is free)
Resources for Content Strategies for Blogging and Social Media
You can download the checklist and 2 infographics over here